Mental Health Therapist – Riverside School District
Full time/year-round position, providing outpatient mental health services to Medicaid eligible youth and families enrolled in Riverside School District. Service modalities include, but are not limited to intake, brief intervention treatment, family treatment, group treatment, individual treatment, case management, medication monitoring, and therapeutic psychoeducation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Graduate degree in counseling, behavioral sciences, or related field.
- Two years’ experience working with mentally ill and emotionally disturbed youth and their families under the direct supervision of a MHP/Child Mental Health Specialist.
- Ability to obtain Washington State Mental Health Professional credential.
- Department of Health credential
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Social Worker
- Child Mental Health Specialist